Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Providence Hospital

Mom has been hospitalized. This morning the Dr. said she needed to be taken to emergency for further testing. They had to keep her to properly address her severe abdominal pain. I went right back to see her this evening after walking dogs and getting a bite to eat...She was pretty well drugged up and the pain was much better. I got these pics to share....This is the view from her window, the sun was setting and reflecting off the brick.

A view from her window.

A beautiful carving of Mother Joseph on the way out.
I won't be posting regular until mom gets out of hospital.
I must run as I am falling asleep.

7 comments:

Maisey's Attic said...

Hi Serri - I'm sending you and your mother lots of love and positives wishes. I hope she feels better quickly. It looks like a good hospital -
thank you for sharing these pictures - it's so nice to get an idea of where you are.

Look after yourself and take as much time as you need - we'll be here when you get back. You are in my prayers -

xxxx

Dawn said...

Sending you ((((hugs)))) and hope you Mom is on the mend soon.
xx

Floss said...

Thinking of you and your mum - you have been so understanding about our situation too. Thanks for all your kind comments and know that I'm praying for you all too.

Andi's English Attic said...

My very best wishes to you and your mum. xx

Heather said...

Sherri, God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea...ps. 46:1-2... praying this for you and yours today:)

Lola Nova said...

My dear, my thoughts are with you and your family. Hugs and prayers to you and yours.

Princess and the Pea said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, I do hope she is feeling better and you can get her out of the hospital soon. We'll all be here, waiting, when you come back.

Positive thoughts,

Kat x