Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Of Our Sunday

What a crowd at the tulip fields on Sunday. Mr. B. drove me by so I could get some shots in full bloom to share with you. It was hard to find a spot without people and cars so I apologize in advance.







This will be the last of my photos of the tulips for this year :: Yesterday I heard that because of the ash from Iceland volcano, the tulip bulbs to be flown out to most of the world are rotting because they can't get off the ground and Skagit valley are the only other source. I heard that second hand so I don't know for sure about it but if true, that would be very sad indeed.
I hope you enjoyed the photos.









3 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Oh look at that gorgeous color!
I do hope there isn't a bulb shortage this year!

Maisey's Attic said...

These are gorgeous photos - I've never seen anything like it!
Thanks for sharing these - xxx

Princess and the Pea said...

That's beautiful, like a floral rainbow! I hope it isn't true about the bulbs, I love Tulips!