Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Package From France

Look what was in my mailbox Saturday. Yes, magazines from France. Thank you so much Floss! Looking forward to digging in and sharing some of the pages with you..maybe tomorrow. It was so fun to exchange magazines like this as I would never be able to enjoy the one in French, I think I might be able to find some from England at Barnes and Noble but I'm not totally sure about that. I would love to do this every once in a while so magazines will be reviewed differently before recycle in the future.

Just look at these delicious covers and from what I have already seen the contents are just as lovely. Floss keeps some of her magazines and brings out her favorites seasonally as the cost of a subscription in Europe is quite steep, so I have received quite a treasure. Maybe after Easter we can explore the pages and have a short discussion on styles and colors.
Speaking of Easter I am thinking of the menu and what I might add to change it up a bit. What are you all serving? Are you trying anything new this year? Let me know, it's always fun to share celebration plans.


5 comments:

Princess and the Pea said...

I used to keep all of my housey mags from when I studied interior design at college. I've got a feeling I might have thrown them away a while ago but I'll have a look for you! Just wanted to say thanks for all your comments on my blog while I'm away, it's so nice to know someone is reading it and enjoying it!

Kat x

Kami said...

I'm trying out something from the current Bon Apetit. Hopefully. Great pictures, by the way.

Maisey's Attic said...

What a great idea - I look forward to seeing your Easter menu plan, I'm in need of a bit of inspiration! - Hope you're having a good day - xxx

Floss said...

Hurray! I've just come over to tell you that yours have arrived to (yesterday) and I'm about to post about them! Like you, I'm really keeping them to savour, and haven't rushed into them yet... Thanks so much!

Easter meal - a chicken from our neighbours the chicken farmers, IF I get round to ordering one! I missed their stall at the market today as I was busy sorting out minor family crises...

Lola Nova said...

What fun! I too have had the pleasure of receiving a magazine from Floss. Magazines are not an indulgence I treat myself to very often but, I do enjoy a stolen moment of quiet to relish the glossy pages from time to time. We do have a subscription to Sunset that was a gift and it's so fun to receive the latest copy in the post.
Enjoy!