Saturday, September 25, 2010

Answer On Candle

Sorry that I have no photo to share this time. I guess that last time I had the laptop worked on something got changed and I have no idea about those things so I couldn't get it to just download the few that I just took.

The main thing for this post is to give you the info that I came up with about the Slatkin candle fragrance. I spoke with the local Bath and Body Works where it is sold and here is what they said.

This is what is in the candle. Concentrated Natural Fragrance Oil.

This is what I found when I looked up the definition.

Fragrance Oil - A combination of essential oils with Chemicals and fixed oils.
*
So there it is. If you want or need to have only pure essential oils then this is not for you. I appreciate Cranberry Cottage asking that question as I certainly have learned to be a bit more observant reguarding wording in products.
*
Wishing a good weekend to all.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks for the information Sherri! Love to be back checking out your blog.

Vintage Home said...

...Thank you....Sherri...but I still enjoy my candle...I hope we can find some really "healthy"ones to use now that we are on the subject...anyone?...PUmKIN Bars..wow my heart skipped a beat when you mentioned that on my blog..do tell!

BGgarden said...

Sherri - I love this information about the natural oils. I love candles but I do believe the oils maybe healthier? Thank you for sharing this information. I can't wait to return to see what you share next.

Vintage Home said...

HI Thanks for dropping by!