Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feel Good Chicken Broth

*Feel Good Chicken Broth* - Jamie Oliver
This entry is from Monica who is the author of a sweet blog, http://3at12.blogspot.com/2011/01/10-10-2nd-day.html , about her home and family in Germany. Please take a minute to check it out. * Sorry about the entire address, I tried every way to fix that....who knows what's up with that?
*
Here's what Monica writes:
I omit the shitake (my husband hates mushrooms) and have never tried it with sherry. I always add little shell or alphabet pasta that I cook separately and add upon serving.
One of the reasons this recipe is so dear to me is that I made it often for my grandmother. After she passed away I couldn't make it for a very long time.
*
Thank you Monica for sharing this recipe that is so dear to your heart.
*
Reminder - This is the last day to send in your entry. Tomorrow will be the drawing and the winner will be announced!...Have a great day.

6 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Yum, and so healthful too! What a sweet story as well.

Unknown said...

Ooh, seriously. Yum.

Monica said...

Hi Sherri - Thanks for posting my entry, the plug, and for adding the "s". I always see my mistakes as soon as I click on post comment...

Katiebee said...

yum! lovin' the different recipes~

xo

katie

meemsnyc said...

Oooh, I love mushrooms, so I would try this with them!

Heidi said...

My hubby hates mushrooms to...he sits and picks them out. that is so beautifully displayed in the pot!