Wednesday, January 12, 2011

10 in 10 #5

Howard the Duck - Mr. B.'s new feathered friend!

This group of ten is about life that I didn't know was around and was not expecting. Howard the duck was introduced to our feathered family while I was gone this last week...Surprise!
My sweet hubby has wanted ducks for a long time so a little pool was purchased and Howard settled in. Now I am on the hunt for a mate for him...Duck eggs anyone?

I was pleased to find new growth at every turn. Once again, I had not even noticed it. This challenge has turned into quite a learning experience.

The weather has been very dark and wet but I will try to get my 10 done again tomorrow, hope to see you then.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I feel a little cheated by the weather lately. Can't really experiment with my new camera the way I'd like to.

P.S. Howard the duck is super cool!

- said...

Love the photos and Howard. Thanks for your kind comments too, on my blog!

Monica said...

Another lovely set. It is great to discover that, eventually, spring will be coming. I have taken my first 10-10 (leaving the last 10 off because the 10 day thing just isn't working out). Just trying to find the right collage program to post them.

Heidi said...

I love Mr. duck how sweet is he!! Lovely images of growth. I wish I could see just a little green...

Lola Nova said...

Welcome Howard! You are a lucky duck indeed to have found such a home!
Duck eggs are beautiful. Another great 10!

Heather said...

Hellooo, Howard! Welcome from a fellow Duck:)

Great job, Sherri! Such good follow through, and it is neat that you are noticing things you may not otherwise. Sometimes it is nice to have to stop and look.

Princess and the Pea said...

Oh I love Howard! Ducks make lovely pets, one of my school friends had a duck and whenever her Dad was due home from work, the duck would waddle down the path and wait for him by the road! Cute or what?