Friday, January 7, 2011

10 in 10 #2

Instead of my normal giving up if I don't get it right or perfect or screw it up, I am continuing on with the photo challenge. It will not be 10 days in a row and I have 11 again today, if you count the one above, but I will finish.
I went out yesterday, thinking that it would be very difficult to find anything for this shoot where I walk the dogs. Why? Well, the only place close for them to go off leash and roam around is a large area that has been cleared for commercial building in the future. Right now the only thing being built is a military complex of some kind, so it is quite barren. Once again I was amazed at how much there really is if you just 'look'.

"I will look and I will see".

Have a great day.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lola Nova said...

These are fantastic! I love the colors and textures. Isn't this a great exercise in really looking and seeing what is around us? So glad you are continuing. I will add your link to my photo post later today.

Heidi said...

I love your images you made a simple thing art!
love it!

Floss said...

This is wonderful! I had a similar experience when I did my walk with my poor, dying shoes...

Flaming Nora said...

Never a truer word said, I've been playing along too and had exactly the same experience yesterday walking through the underpasses and passages by the railway line.

Monica said...

Love your pictures! I tried for my first 10 on Wednesday and came up with 9. 10 if you count that I took two pictures of the same image. Then things got in the way on Thursday and Friday. Thinking of doing 10 pictures, in 10 minutes on 10 Saturdays.... ;)

Princess and the Pea said...

I'm going to start this tomorrow - but with a twist :)

Unknown said...

These are really great. I'm glad you've decided to keep it up. :)

Lori P said...

Agree with you totally - you really have to look at it from a completely different perspective. Also, there is beauty in just about everything.

Great photos!

- said...

I just love this with all of the texture, and color.