Saturday, November 13, 2010

Peaked

"Oh no, is that what I think it is in that pot?"
*

"Indeed it is...potato soup. You know what that means, someone is feeling under the weather."
*
*
It is true, I am feeling a bit on the queasy side, but not to fear as I have much faith in the family 'remedy' and look forward to sharing with you a little holiday project that I am working on. The idea developed after following a fun hooky tutorial from the lovely Lola Nova.
*
*
*
*
Hopefully Monday will bring a full recovery and I will be able to show you something from the pretty parts above, until then have a delightful weekend.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Everyone seems to be sick right now.

I really like what I'm seeing with that crocheted ring. I have plans for Lola's tutorial myself. So fun. :)

Feel better soon!

Lola Nova said...

Oh dear, I have great faith in family remedies so I expect you to be feeling much improved very soon. I can't tell you how excited I am to see what creative magic you have been up to! It looks so lovely you tease!

Heidi said...

I hope your up and feeling better soon.I love to curl up and watch a chick flickwhen I'mdown and suck on rootbeer popcicles!
Takecare well wishes to you!

Monica said...

I am sure that the chickens are relieved that it is not chicken soup. ;)
Feel better soon.

Heidi said...

Are you feeling better?