Thursday, November 4, 2010

Little Bits

Yesterday Lola Nova was kind enough to pass on this award to me . . I am honored, as I have followed her blog since I first started snooping around blog land and just happen to think that she's the best. . . .Thank you Lola Nova!
*
I will now pass this award on to three wonderful ladies and they can choose to join in or just keep it in their heart.
*Hood Acre Farm
*A Wooden Nest
*Bord and Butik
*
Now I am to tell of 7 things you do not know about me.

#1. I love to drive . . and I drive as fast as I can get away with, which is most of the time, 10 miles over the speed limit..no I don't do that in school zones or around animals etc. . .
#2. I love, love, love coffee and drink a lot of it.
*
#3. I drink my coffee with half and half and Organic Blue Agave.


#4. I am left handed but I only eat and write with it and most everything else such as crochet, shooting, bowling, batting and etc. I do right handed.
*
#5. I always paint my toenails, for as long as I can remember I have painted them. . my 82 year old mother still paints her toenails too.
*
#6. I love makeup. It is more of a challenge to apply it as I get older but I still feel so much better with it on, I guess I could say I enjoy wearing it.


Finally # 7.

James Beard . . .

James Beard was born in Portland Oregon, where I was born and raised. His family had a beach house on the Oregon coast in a little town named Gearhart. He would always come in the summers and give cooking classes and my dream was to take a class someday...in those days we didn't have the money but I knew someday I would . . .He died before I could do it and I still deeply regret not somehow 'making' it happen ...moral to that story for you all is MAKE it happen when it means that much.
*
So there you have some little bits that you didn't know about me.
*
Have a very nice evening.




6 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Sherri, what a wonderful seven things! I so enjoyed reading about you. I love my coffee too!
How great that you always paint your toenails, I try to in the summer time and I love using funky colors as well as the classics.
It is a shame about Mr. Beard's class, I am sure that in the future you will get to take a class by someone else you admire.
I like to drive as well, not always fast but, I have been so itching for a road trip lately.

Thank you so much for the kind words and for playing along! What fun!

Kami said...

Yes, you love coffee more than anyone I know. I would be a lunatic if I had that much caffeine in my system!! Loved reading the seven things...

Heidi said...

That is so sweet I loved your seven things about you! I love that you thought of me, you little stinker.

Unknown said...

Ooh, fun! Thanks for tagging me. :)

I love your seven things. I'm also a big fan of driving, but I like to stick to curvy country roads. Tend to avoid all of the weird freeway psychology that way.

And I've never heard of someone so ambidextrous! That's very cool. I wonder which side of your brain is dominant. I'm right handed, but I do left-handed cartwheels. *shrug*

Time to go ponder over my seven things... :)

Floss said...

What a lovely post - it's amazing to learn all these little things about each other. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and comments, too.

Life in Rehab said...

What a fun post! I'm playing catch up right now, and I'm delighted at discovering some of the terrific things I missed that are now just waiting for me.

And I think you may have taught James Beard a thing or two.