Thursday, November 18, 2010

Amazing

Photo - Etsy shop, Ladies and Gentlemen
*
My heart skipped a beat when I saw that Wild And Precious had this on her post today. I totally see why she had to share as I am doing right now.
*
I love it....$600.00, I will Not be putting this on my list for Santa.
*
*
An Arctic front is on it's way down to British Columbia and into the Pacific Northwest...that means things can get real ugly, so Mr. B. is taking me today to get new tires so that his precious cargo gets around safely, bless his heart, if they made car seats for dogs we would have them. ha, ha, ha.
*
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Your so cute and your Mr. sounds like my Mr.
good caring eggs!

that rug is wonderful but 600.oo is a little out of my budget too!

We are in the same cold front it's 2 degrees this morning at our house, sooooo cold!

Have a super day.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Yes we are getting ready here in Portland too...stay cozy & safe! Love the rug...wow! I am signing up to follow your sweet blog and off to visit your kitchen one too! :)

Unknown said...

Holy moly, that doily rug is amazing!

I guess it's about time we weatherproof our apartment. Bring it on, weather. :)

Dawn said...

That rug is amazing!
Wrap up warm!

Life in Rehab said...

What's a cold front? *ducks*

That rug is amazing......

Katiebee said...

Wishing you & yours a wonderful Thanksgiving~