Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Many years ago I met my sweetheart and my best friend, the man that would deserve my heart and so I would end up giving it to him.
As you can see ladies, it wasn't a real stretch to fall for this man, loving and gentle but with that Green Beret mystique.

He took me out to a marvelous dinner at the Oyster Creek Inn, located on the creek and as you can see the side of the hill. You can't see it but is right by one of the many bays that are in the area. This is the bridge next to it.



It is small and intimate which makes the service great.



That's our table at the bottom of the photo but you need to picture it at night and dimly lit, a perfect setting for a romantic gourmet meal. It was a nice evening and we ended the meal with the best creme brulee that we have ever had, yum! I will be working on reproducing that in the future.
*
Tomorrow I will be down the Interstate again (my head is beginning to spin) and have a list a mile long but on that list is some fun things too.
*
Have a really nice Monday.



11 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations to quite a stunning couple! Drive safe:)

ted and bunny said...

enjoy, and enjoy forever.
My mum always used to say "happy anniversary and many happy returns"
xx

Lola Nova said...

Happy happy anniversary! What a cute couple. So glad you had a lovely dinner, that place looks wonderful.
Have a safe trip!

Princess and the Pea said...

Happy anniversary mr and mrs b! Hope you have many, many more.xxx

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary how many years?
Yes he's handsome but your quite a little catch yourself what a cutie pie!
Hope you had an amazing day!

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary - may there be many more!

Unknown said...

Aww, congratulations. Happy Anniversary! :)

Unknown said...

Love the picture of you two :-)

thyme2garden said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing your pictures. You two are a great looking couple!

D said...

How pleased I am to share in your celebration! Happy Anniversary to a very handsome couple!

Creme brulee... oh my. I eat few desserts, but if you recreate this, would like to know about it. ;)

Life in Rehab said...

Happy Anniversary, and yes, share how many years it's been!

What a gorgeous restaurant indeed!