Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How to Help Oklahoma

Of course our thoughts and prayers are with those in Moore, Oklahoma, the sights and stories are heart wrenching.



*Photo - Routers/Richard Rowe


I wanted to offer a link to use if you have a desire and are able to help.      Go here for more info.

Tragedies like this have a way of bringing everything in to proper perspective.  I so appreciate all of the special people in my life and count you all in that group. 

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog and leaving sweet comments and being there when I need your support, I am richly blessed to have you in my life.

Have a happy Tuesday.   xo  

4 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Thank you Sherri! It really does put things into perspective. thank you for the link.
xo

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the link.

vintage grey said...

Thanks for sharing Sherri! xo Heather

Lap Dog Knits said...

just popping over to tell you hello,,,thank you for the link for Oklahoma