Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Reminder

Happy Friday! Is it just me, or has this week grown wings and flew by for you too? I had so many worthy tasks to complete and I must sadly face the fact that many went undone. Never mind that, as tomorrow is another new day and an opportunity to get back to the spring list...I so love spring with new birth everywhere and happiness in our hearts..With that said, there is an event this weekend that so many of us dread, you know what I am going to remind you of don't you?

*
When you crawl into your nice comfy bed, all ready to do a bit of reading, don't forget to set your clock forward.
*
I have started a project of re-thinking my kitchen and finding more work surfaces and more storage so everything will have a home, I'm looking forward to my 'new' space. Do you have anything special you will be working on this weekend?
*
Whatever it is I hope you have a good one!
xo





5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your clock and picture and the glasses very nice.
I have a list of to do's a mile long someday!

flwrjane said...

I hope for a few nice hours on Sunday when I can work in the garden.

And i hate this time change! Who needs to loose an hour? Not I.

Love your photos.

xo Jane

Unknown said...

I'm getting sleepy just thinking about the hour loss. Ah well, the extra daylight is worth it!

I was a bit stagnant this last week, too. I'm hoping for some renewed motivation and energy. Good luck on your projects!

Monica said...

Love your clock! We have another few weeks before we lose that precious hour. Once I get over it I do appreciate the extra hour of day light though.
Weather has been nice here and we have been out in the garden. Anything to take my mind off the images ingrained in my mind on Friday.

Princess and the Pea said...

Our clocks don't go forward for another couple of weeks yet. I didn't realise it was different here. I can't wait to be coming home from work in the light for a change and possibly getting an hour to spend in the garden before dark!

I love your pink clock, think I need to find me one of those!

Kat x