Friday, January 29, 2010

Day # 1

Good morning! Today is day # 1 of our Northwest weather journey. First, I want you to know that this will only be a part of the blog as my interests are many and I get bored if there isn't a lot going on. This will be a short post for now as I have errands and thrifting to do ( i will share )so I will check in later today. O.K. ...the weather, well it is not great but it is not raining. I use the NOAA weather site to see the conditions coming and the humidity, which is very important even on a hot day as we are surrounded by water ( Fidalgo Island ). this morning it is 68% so that's a hang out number for me. Got to run now, see you later.


2 comments:

Our Lady of Perpetual Stitching said...

Love, love, love the apron with turquoise flowers. Smart girl to squeeze thrifting in with the humdrum errands!! You know we will all want photos of your thrifty finds.

Sherri B. said...

Our Lady, I love that apron too. My daughter loves to use Amy Butler fabric so she stiched this up for me. The thrifting goods will be posted sometime today. See you then.