Thursday, January 19, 2012

Remission !



Tuesday was Kami's 5Th round of chemo (above photo - 4Th chemo) but on Monday they did a PET scan, half way through the 8 rounds to see if that will be enough or if 4 more need to be added to the treatment plan.....She just called 45 minutes ago to say the phone call came with the wonderful news that she is in REMISSION ! Only three more to go (every other Tuesday) and then 3 weeks of radiation every day.


Thank You LORD !!!!! And thank you all for your prayers, comforting words and supportive emails...I am so Blessed to have you all in my life.

This is a great day!


Love to you all. xxoo


Photo - Borrowed from my sister...thanks sis!

19 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

oh, what a blessing. Praise GOD!! so happy for her, you & the family. hope this comment goes through, fingers crossed that blogger is more happy & health today. (:

polkadotpeticoat said...

Wonderful wonderful...praise him indeed!

Lola Nova said...

Oh Sherri! I have tears in my eyes typing this, what wonderful news! Hugs to you and your family.

flwrjane said...

Thank God. And never underestimate the power of prayer.

xo jane

Katiebee said...

i am soooooo happy to see this post! i can hear the joy in your heart! prayer is a powerful thing!!!!!

xoxo

katie

RDA Pony Tales said...

This is just the most wonderful news Sherri.
Love to you all, Abby xx

Michelle said...

Wonderful news!

Leigh said...

Sherri that's wonderful news! Praise God! Hugs to you and Kami!

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

What wonderful, wonderful news this must have been to receive!

~Chris

Vintage Home said...

wonderful news...blessed family & praise the Lord!

Karen said...

Get Well Thoughts and Prayers Continue !!
xoxo

Michelle said...

When you called to tell me the wonderful news, I just wanted to scream "Praise the name of the Lord" at the top of my lungs! After we hung up, I shed some tears of blessed relief and continued to thank God as I drove to church. When I got to church, I told everyone the good news and they rejoiced with me. God is so good!

ted and bunny said...

praise be indeed.
Heartfelt thanks
xx

Sherry said...

How cheering to read good news! I'm happy for all of you.

no spring chicken said...

Praise Him!! She looks amazing...

Blessings, Debbie

Monica said...

Oh, that is amazing news!!! So happy for you.

Unknown said...

Yay! That's such good news. :)

Edward said...

Great to hear this it’s brilliant news.
Regards
Edward

miabellavintage said...

I cannot imagine what a worry this has been. I am thankful with all of you that the big C in in remission. thank the Lord.

blogger has been a bummer lately and I have not been able to log onto anyone's posts.