Monday, November 21, 2011


Another Monday and the beginning of Thanksgiving week, I hope you all had a pleasant weekend, many probably making preparation for the festivities to come. It will be a busy week for our family like most of yours. I am packing up this morning for a very stormy Interstate 5 drive to the city house, I can see my white knuckles already!

We have a winner for the Bon Appetit subscription and it is "Anonymous"...Congratulations and please email me with your info in the next 24 hrs. . . Thanks!

I must be off, have a nice Monday!

xo

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats to your winner! Happy Thanksgiving Week-enjoy:@)

D said...

Sherri, we wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. Many blessings!

camp and cottage living said...

Sherri
Are you driving in the mountains?
I love your flower photo-I'm not familar with it.
Happy Thanlsgiving!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving week to you! I hope your drive is safe. Stay warm.

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Gorgeous photo! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

~Chris

GardenOfDaisies said...

Ugh, I know what you mean about city driving! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

polkadotpeticoat said...

I bought my turkey yesterday......Happy Thanksgiving, I bet your daughter -n-law is getting ready!

Lap Dog Knits said...

Have a safe drive and a very special wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love your photos, always beautiful

Christine said...

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Lola Nova said...

Have a wonderful, happy, and safe Thanksgiving!
Much love to you and yours!

Edward said...

Congratulations to the winner. Drive safe and I hope you and all your family have a very happy thanksgiving.
Regards
Edward

no spring chicken said...

Enjoy your holiday... Once your fingers regain their feeling!

Blessings, Debbie

Unknown said...

Pretty photo! I hope you had a good week! :)

AND
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
~Liz