Scented Candles were permanently snuffed out in our home several years ago after the reports of the dangers that they were leaving in our home environment, long after the flames were extinguished for the night. Also I grew weary of having to discard the candle before it was gone because of the famous crater that we all have struggled to avoid, to no avail.
Enter the Slatkin Co. candle. I saw it on QVC and was impressed because it burnt with no smoke or soot and burns all the way to the bottom leaving nothing to waste. I didn't want to pay for shipping so I went over to our local mall and the Bath and Body Works where it is sold. The ladies there told me that is very safe to burn as it is all soy and no lead in the wick so in the bag it went. I chose Pumpkin Patch, Yum!
I lit this candle at 4:30 in the afternoon so Mr. B. would come to the sweet smell. When he came home that was the first thing he commented on (after he told me what a perfect, beautiful wife I am. Ha).
I didn't snuff it out until 8:30 and it had turned to liquid on top. These photos are what it looks like today. I am thrilled that there are no craters and if you will notice none of the black soot. It is as smooth on the top as when I brought it home.
I will purchase this again unless I hear of a bad report about the fragrance being a danger. If anyone has anything to add about this product, good or bad please feel free to leave it in the comments.
I must run..I really have something else that I am supposed to be doing (shock) but wanted to share this real quick.
Have a great day.