Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recipe Contest Details

The Prize will be Barefoot Contessa Cookbook

Ina Garten has six cookbooks of which I own all. Our daughter also owns the six and I have started our sweet daughter in law on the series. Some of you know that my cookbook collection is getting close to being its own bookstore. With that said, if I had to choose just one (don't even take me there) cookbook, the title would have to have Barefoot Contessa in it and because I love you all like my own I need one of you to have it. Sooooo, let's get started.
Since I finished that last sentence I have been busy adding an email to my blog and starting a brand new blog with you all in mind....Do I feel excitement in the air? Yes in deedy do.... the blog will be all about food, every aspect of food. How could I not of thought of this before..this is me, I am in my element when I have my apron on and my knife or spoon in hand. There is no end to the wonderful foodie stuff we can do, like have a recipe contest....
*
We will need at least 25 contributors to make it interesting so spread the word. Everyone is welcome.
*
Leave a short comment with the name of your recipe. Then...
*
Email your recipe, picture too if you want, to littlehouseinparadise@gmail.com then I will feature it on my blog. You may use any recipe you like but if it belongs to someone else please give credit. This should also be one you have actually made or have enjoyed from someone you know.
*
If the new blog is up and running correctly I will direct you to the recipe over there.
*
Deadline is May 31st and winner will be announced June 2nd.
*
Have Fun.

4 comments:

Kami said...

Just put your contest up on my Facebook - and I'm trying to narrow down my favorite recipe to post here...probably will be double chocolate zucchini bread.

Sherri B. said...

Sounds yummy, thanks Kami!

Thepearsonfamilee said...

sounds like fun! When is the contest deadline?

Princess and the Pea said...

Oooh this is all so exciting! My cook book collection has gotten so big it's collapsed my book shelves! They are all no piled high in one corner of my kitchen floor! Still room for one more though!