Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shop Open

I'm heading down I-5 again to the other house but before I go I wanted to tell you that I'm open for business and have already had two sales...Yippee! I have much more to put in and will be doing it on a regular basis (I live to go thrifting). I will most likely be adding more in the next few days as the other house has treasures stored also.

So let me welcome you to my Stockshop at Etsy. I hope you find it to be just like a favorite thrift store that you want to check out all of the time. I will have it on my sidebar as soon as I can catch my breath.

Have a great day....I will check in this evening when I get in and settled.

5 comments:

Kami said...

Congrats!! Great name for the shop, by the way.

Heather said...

Woo Hoo! I looked at your shop, it looks wonderful. You may be sold out by now:) Congratulations, Sherri!

Heidi said...

You only have one item left are the red towels sold, Boo hoo!

Daydream Living said...

Hi Sherri!
Thanks for commenting today, I'm a happy follower of you now! And congrats with the Etsy shop! Enjoy the Sunday, it's raining here...
Maureen

Life in Rehab said...

You'd better get to shoppin', Missy! You're almost sold out!