Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Weekend

Traditional Home

Looking for some garden inspiration? I have left this link for you to peruse and maybe get some ideas for all the gardening you are doing in your head..Hope you enjoy.
We have two grandchildren that had birthdays this week, a big 2 and 3 year mark, so we will be going to the other house today. I will be staying down there until Tuesday then hopefully getting back to the Little House to get started on our own garden. Hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Princess and the Pea said...

oh I love that garden. That's exactly what I want mine to look like! I'm off to the garden center tomorrow for Fairy Garden supplies! x

ted and bunny said...

hi! Thanks so much for your kind comments.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend
xx

Maisey's Attic said...

Hi - What a lovely link - Wishing you a safe and happy trip - xxx