Sunday, June 30, 2013

Google Reader Gone Tomorrow

Hello friends, hope you are having a wonderful weekend.


A quick note to remind you all that Google Reader is gone tomorrow. I don't know anything more than that and had thought that it was just Google Friend Connect, but I am now seeing this report all over the Blogs.



Join bloglovin here
       
I will remind you that you can follow me at Bloglovin and I will be following you there. Bloglovin explains how to transfer all of your blogs over...I have not done it yet but will need to do it tonight so I don't lose any of you.

Hopefully I will see you all after this big change. xo



10 comments:

Diana said...

thanks for alerting me, dear lady! I'm afraid I'm behind on a whole lotta stuff these days. The garden keeps us pretty busy.

Hope all is well with you and yours. Happy 4th of July. (((Sherri)))

DREAMS ON 34th STREET ~ French Bread & Family said...

You are safe on my sidebar so I wont loose you, Sherri B!

How are you handling the heat? I am about to seek some ice cream!
~Lynne
withLove!

Lindsay McCoy said...

Already following. :)

camp and cottage living said...

Sherri
I won't lose you as I already transferred everybody to bloglovin.

Delvalina said...

I have followed you since the first time Sherrie :)

Been thinking of you and we here praying for you.

Blessing,
Delvalina

Lap Dog Knits said...

I will have to read up and follow along...thank you!!!

Linda said...

Thanks for the reminder.
I see you have a Bloglovin link here. I Will have to see how this new follower works.

Linda and Cinnamon

vintage grey said...

Thanks for sharing!! Happy to be already following you there!! Wishing you a beautiful and blessed week Sherri! xo Heather

Sherry said...

Oh dear, is there more stuff to figure out?

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hi Sherri, Nothing has changed with mine as in others I am reading!! I wonder what did change? Anyway, I do have bloglovin' too...Happy Independence Day, my friend... Blessings~~~Roxie