Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Saveur Subscription $5.

Our Daughter put this on her blog yesterday and I couldn't believe it. Saveur is my favorite foodie magazine now that Gourmet is gone (sob, sob). and for $5.00, well any subscription for that price is a steal. I followed her directions and sure enough it is for real. So head on over and check it out as I don't know how long it will last. Here is her blog post about it.
*
*
*
*
I will be heading out tomorrow morning down The 5. Our little 3 yr. old grandson, Jude, is having an MRI on Thursday to take a peek into his brain. He has had some muscle development problems and Dr. is trying to figure it all out. Basically he is healthy so we are not expecting anything horrid just maybe some reasons why. So at this point I am asking for prayer for him to not be traumatized by the procedure. He will be anesthetized but it still will be frightening for the little guy. Thank you in advance. I will update about how it went on Friday.
*
This is our sweet Jude. He's at his new swimming class that he hasn't quite warmed up to all the way.
*
*
Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Prayers for sweet Jude. Hope things go well.